Thank you so much to Kaavya @ outlookonabook for nominating me! (Go check out her blog – it’s gorgeous.) This is my first nomination for something like this, so hopefully it doesn’t crash and burn…
- Link the blogger who took the time to nominate you.
- List seven random facts about yourself.
- Nominate seven creative, beautiful bloggers.
- Notify the amazing people you nominated for the award.
Seven Random Facts About Me:
1. At the moment my hair is half blue. (I wanted to dye it entirely blue so that it looked like the ocean, but my hairdresser had a heart attack. We made a compromise, and this is how it turned out.)
2. The only place I feel completely sane is by the sea, with my toes in the sand and salt on my skin.
3. I play three instruments: piano, flute, and bass guitar. When I’m not reading, I’m usually pounding out a Beethoven sonata and annoying the hell out of my little sister, who says it sounds like a funeral march (her funeral march, specifically).
4. My favourite series is The Chronicles of Narnia by C. S. Lewis. I think I’ve read it about nine times by now, and am planning on reading it again in the new year.
5. I’m addicted to Sherlock. There are no limits to my love for that show.
6. Broken book spines set me on edge. I have this weird thing about keeping my books in perfect condition.
7. I’ve never read the whole Harry Potter series. (Don’t shoot me. I’m planning on reading it soon.)
- Rachana @ Addicted to YA
- Bianca @ The Ultimate Fangirl
- Claire @ Blankslaters
- Carmen @ In The Middle of Fantasy and Reality
- Ebony @ Life As Eden
- Ranu @ The Araliya Bookshelf
- Cari @ My Addiction: Books
Go check out their beautiful blogs!
Thank you for the nomination ❤
Quick question though. How are you doing while waiting for the next season of Sherlock? Hahaha. And as a Potterhead, hope you read Harry Potter soon. And when you do, just approach me and we can discuss about it 😀
THE WAIT FOR SHERLOCK IS KILLING ME. I’m already half dead inside. But the Christmas episode will save my life (counting the seconds until it airs). I definitely will get in touch as soon as I’ve read Harry Potter – I may need somebody to hold me while I cry because apparently the feels are just too much.
LikeLiked by 1 person